Our monthly Investment Forum brings together visionary financial advisers with leading product providers to discuss the most pertinent issues in UK wealth management. Join our next session on November 11th, 2020 from 11:00 am-12:30 pm on Microsoft Teams to network with industry experts, assess current events, share best practices, and more.
This Investment Forum will focus on understanding the progress of effective platform to platform transfers.
The session will cover:
Understanding the progress of effective platform to platform transfers
- What are the benefits for advisers and consumers for accelerating platform to platform re-registration?
- What are the barriers for achieving this?
- How can we automate the production of suitability?
- What’s important to achieve consistency?
- Are the right industry standards in place?
- What are realistic timeline expectations for platform-to-platform transfers?
- How do we make sure transfers out are addressed as promptly as transfers in?
- How do we measure platform performance on transfers in and out?
- When we can we expect to see change and what happens if we don’t achieve it?
Billy Burnside, Managing Director – Criterion Tec Limited
Pete O’Connell, Head of Enterprise Business Development – Focus Solutions
Douglas Boyce, Managing Director – Hubwise Securities