Why did Robo Advice Fail and why will the next generation of digital advice succeed? Join our October Investment Forum
Our monthly online Investment Forum brings together visionary wealth advisers with leading software providers to discuss industry trends, issues, and changes. We regularly feature expert speakers at our sessions to explain innovations in wealth management and answer participant questions. Network with like-minded industry professionals and engage with expert panellists and participate in creating positive change in wealth management from the comfort of your own home.
Our October Forum will be running on Tuesday, October 19th 2021 from 2:00-3:00 pm through Microsoft Teams.
The agenda for the session has been set as: Why did Robo Advice Fail and why will the next generation of digital advice succeed?
During the session we will hear from the following expert panellists:
- Richard Caldicott, Deputy CEO, M&G Wealth Advice
- Ian Mckenna, Founder, FTRC
- Alan Easter, Adviser and Platform Operations Specialist, FTRC
The panellists will explore:
- Why has robo advice failed?
- What are the key elements future automated advice propositions need, to succeed?
- Why automated advice should be a key part of any advice business that intends to continue trading in 10 years?