Our monthly Investment Forum brings together visionary financial advisers with leading product providers to discuss the most pertinent issues in UK wealth management. Join our next session on October 14th, 2020 from 11:00 am-12:30 pm on Microsoft Teams to network with industry experts, assess current events, share best practices, and more.
This Investment Forum session will cover:
- What Open Banking/Open Finance means for advisers?
- Experiences from early adopters?
- Lessons from similar services internationally?
- What should adviser firms do to optimise the opportunity?
During the session we will hear from:
- Nick Eatock – CEO and Chairman of Intelliflo, an established Practice Management System.
- Tessa Lee – Managing Director of moneyinfo, an established Client Portal.
- Ross Laurie – Co-Founder and CEO of Visible Capital, a start-up Open Banking service provider.