Our monthly online AdviceTech Forum brings together visionary wealth advisers with leading software providers to discuss industry trends, issues, and changes.
We regularly feature expert speakers at our sessions to explain innovations in wealth management and answer participant questions.
Network with like-minded industry professionals and engage with expert panellists and participate in creating positive change in wealth management from the comfort of your own home.
AdviceTech Forum Programme
Click here to Register for the next session
Technology & Training
Are we doing enough to ensure users are making the most of the tech that is available to them?
Themes To Be Covered
- What approach are some advice firms taking on technology training for their advisers and staff?
- What impact does having a tech-trained team have on the business overall?
- Overall, do firms need to do more or, do they need to do things differently?
- Can, or should, tech vendors do more to help?
Taking a look at the potential of AI for advice firms
- What business processes are ripe for AI within an advice firm?
- What types of AI solutions exist today that firms may want to consider looking into?
- What do advice firms have to be mindful of when considering using AI within their businesses?
- What does the immediate and longer-term future hold for AI adoption across adviser firms?
AdviceTech as a Platform
Taking a closer look back office providers that have morphed into platforms and how advisers are responding to these developments
- Who are the main advice tech platform providers operating in the UK today?
- What do their customers think about how their propositions compare to traditional platform offerings? What do they better and where is improvement needed?
- And are we likely to see more advicetech platforms emerge in future?
Digital Relationship Mgt
What does the future of client engagement look like and how can firms start to prepare for this now?
- What is digital relationship management?
- What does a good digital client relationship proposition look like for client engagement?
- How ready are advice firms when it comes to moving towards a DRM model with clients?
- Are client portals delivering enough to support a DRM strategy?
Single source of truth – jan
Adviser tech strategy – dec
Cashflow planning – Nov
Hybrid Advice – Oct
Data culture – Jul
Consumer Duty – Feb
Consumer Duty 3 – SEPT
Client-Facing Tech – Jun
Consumer Duty 2 – May
Integrations – March
Data – Jan
Click Here to view archived forums
AdviceTech Forum Participant Feedback
RESERVE YOUR SPACE AT OUR NEXT FORUM
Not currently registered? We offer free access to Adviser Firms here