Our monthly online AdviceTech Forum brings together visionary wealth advisers with leading software providers to discuss industry trends, issues, and changes.
We regularly feature expert speakers at our sessions to explain innovations in wealth management and answer participant questions.
Network with like-minded industry professionals and engage with expert panellists and participate in creating positive change in wealth management from the comfort of your own home.
Reserve a space at our next forum
2022 AdviceTech Forum Programme
Themes To Be Covered
Advisers going digital; advisers talk about digitising their businesses and going paperless and, what this means for providers and platforms who want to partner with them
- What is the starting point for transforming your business to digital? What digital solutions are key to achieving change? How do you overcome barriers when dealing with providers/platforms?
- COVID was a catalyst for change amongst providers and platforms, but the pace has since slowed/reversed. Why? How do we regain momentum? Which providers and platforms have invested in their digital offerings?
- What capabilities do tech vendors need to develop to drive more/better digital solutions for advisers and their customers?
21 June 2022 – 12pm
Reserve Your Space
Developments from across the pond; innovations from the US that the UK market could learn from
- New technologies that are gaining traction abroad, what benefits they are delivering; what we can learn from them.
Date to be Confirmed
One way traffic; Any integration that isn’t two-way isn’t integration, it’s a data transfer. Talking to platforms, providers and tech vendors about building a 2-way high lane for data exchange
- What innovation are we likely to see in the next year?
- What big initiatives do platforms, providers and tech vendors have on their agenda?
- What are their biggest challenges and how are they addressing this?
Date to be Confirmed
Key Learnings and Audio Bites
AdviceTech Forum Participant Feedback
“It could have been another 30mins and would still be short on time…great session”
“I think the sessions are really well organised, hosted. I’ve got value from every session I’ve attended”
“I really enjoyed the session. I liked the informality and the ability for attendees to get involved in the debate”
“Just a great mix of different skill sets and opinions. And very forward-looking – that’s the best bit”
“I think the forum is a great idea and fantastic way for me to understand what’s happening in the marketplace and make connections when relevant”
“These sessions are always highly relevant both to me in my role and to the wider business, it’s good to get industry insight and expert views and helps keep me very much in the real world!”
“I found it very informative about wider industry issues: what is happening at providers around the issues that impact upon advice firms and our ability to provide a great service to our clients”
Not currently registered? We offer free access to Adviser Firms here