Empowering Advice Through Technology (EATT)
The one-day workshop for advice firms who want to put technology at the heart of their business
Now in its 5th year, our annual “Empowering Advice Through Technology” conference is all about the AX (Adviser Experience), the BX (Business Experience) the CX (Client Experience). At the show you will see an array of new services that can help enhance each of the above, alongside hearing from the firms developing new solutions and, most importantly, other advisers.
The event is structured to help firms understand the issues they need to consider when choosing technology and help them:
- Validate if they have the right technology in their businesses.
- Understand how emerging technology can enhance the experience they give customers.
- Commence a plan to source and implement technology that best meets their needs.
The Empowering Advice Through Technology conference continues to gain a reputation for being the must attend advicetech event for those who want to drive real change in their firms.
What to expect at an EATT event
The conference combines:
- Keynote address.
- A “hot topics” programme of plenary sessions exploring different areas that are essential for adviser firms to consider.
- A series of live 8-minute “battle of the tech” fast paced demos to showcase leading edge technology which can help transform advice businesses.
- An exhibition space where advisers can meet with a host of software vendors.
- Countless networking opportunities.
81% of attendees said the event changed their thinking about how they use technology in their businesses (and what they use)
Adviser Testimonials for EATT2023
The Empowering Advice Through Technology Gallery
Conference Sessions & Demos
EATT2023 Highlights Video