Genovo is a web-based multi-product suitability report writer that provides slick, fully customised reports. Genovo can be accessed via a web browser using a laptop, mobile device or tablet.
The Suitability report writer is broad and provides flexibility to customise and create tailored reports.
Firms can completely tailor cover letters, review reports and suitability reports. The system comes with several in-built templates including: annual reviews, investment advice, pension advice, individual protection, business protection and covering letters that enable users to produce reports efficiently.
Customisation is at the heart of Genovo’s system and reports can feature the company’s logo, tables, adviser/company details and company branding.
Reports are made up of the sections which the user selects. Each section has a data input journey created by Genovo to gather the relevant information and within these journeys, blocks are added for certain fields.
To help advisers’ complete reports in line with regulatory standards, Genovo provides a guide to help advisers work out what sections are needed for different types of advice and provide a report builder to help them with what to put into each section.
“Genovo offer an interesting proposition that provides a firm with the opportunity to create a fully customisable report. With greater integration and automation in the pipeline the system is truly a great report writing system. .”
- The system comes with several templates including: annual reviews, investment advice, pension advice, individual protection, business protection and cover letters.
- The favicon feature is very smart and allows firms to customise reports further.
- Genovo provides a guides to help advisers work out what sections are needed for different types of advice.
- The system allows advisers to add different types of risk profilers depending on the client goal or goals.
- Genovo comes with a built-in provider and investment library packed with preloaded in product provider information.
- Having more integrations with back office systems would be a major improvement.
- Increasing the amount of data that can be pulled through from back office systems would also be beneficial.
- Making the report customisation process easier as editing reports can be quite tricky.