For over 20 years, AdviserSoftware’s parent company FTRC, have run quarterly Investment Forums designed to bring advisers and insurers together to discuss key issues affecting the wealth market and identify how to address them co-operatively. These meetings have previously been conducted face-to-face with large advice firms and providers in the room. Given the widespread adoption of remote meetings we see this as a perfect opportunity to extend the constituency so all adviser firms who wish to can join us and share their views.
Our new virtual Investment Forum will take place on 30th June from 12.30pm to 1.30pm. You can register to participate using the Eventbrite ticket system below.
The topics we will be covering at the June meeting are:
1. What are the risks to advisers of providers and platforms not accepting encrypted email and electronic signatures?
This session will explore:
- The risks involved in using email for client and adviser communications
- How these can be mitigated
- The options available from electronic signature solutions.
2. What does good look like in integration? What best practice principles can be established?
- Benefits of integtration hubs
- Best practice in API deployment
- What delivers the best experience for advisers.