Future of Fintech – global livestream event from CB Insights
Its all change for 2020, where CB Insights are holding a fully virtual event on the “Future of Fintech”. The conference will take place over three days and will host five content streams, 60+ fireside chats, 50+ presentations, and exclusive CB Insights research.
The event will highlight the companies, technologies and trends that shape banking, payments, lending, wealth management and insurance.
The Future of Fintech will have:
- 125+ speakers over three days, with content available on-demand for 30 days
- Attendee-only Slack workspace for you to network with other senior-level attendees prior to the event
- 1:1 networking with meetings available via video or phone connections
- Access to the Fintech 250 (CB Insights’ curated list of the most innovative private financial technology startups)
- Live Q&A and chat features to engage with with speakers and attendees during sessions
- Attendee roundtables to discuss pressing topics and meet like minded attendees from around the world
- Virtual networking reception with entertainment
Speakers include C-Suite leaders from Plaid, Banco Santander, Citigroup, Klarna, Goldman Sachs, Envestnet, Blackrock, Wealthfront and many more.
Advisersoftware.com subscribers can save $400 on the ticket price with promo code FTRC – Click here to register
“One of the conferences I was really looking forward to attending in 2020 was CB Insights “Future of Fintech”. While I still prefer to do these in person, the global livestream means the event will be accessible internationally. This will be one of the top fintech events in the world this year.”
Ian McKenna, Founder – AdviserSoftware.com & Director – FTRC
Agenda highlights include:
- 1:1 firesides with CEOs/Founders of the top fintech companies in the world including unicorns: Plaid, Honey, Klarna, Gusto, Robinhood, Hippo, Automation Anywhere, Paytm, SoFi, Dave.com, and Marqeta and public companies: OneConnect, Morgan Stanley, Envestnet, Lemonade, Mercadolibre and Citigroup
- 1 Stream dedicated to the Future of Insurance featuring Ethos, Next Insurance, Acko, Andreessen Horowitz, and Capital G
- 1 Stream dedicated to the Future of Wealth featuring MoneyLion, Goldman Sachs, Acorns, Upstox and Fidelity
- Interviews with select Fintech 250 winners including: Trust & Will, Ocrolus, Nova Credit, CyberCube Analytics, Numerated and Deserve
- Conversations with the leading VCs including: Index Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, Spark Capital and Ribbit Capital