What are the benefits and other things to think about
- Reducing the cost of travel
- How much does the monthly licence cost compare with the cost of filling your car, how much do you spend on petrol/diesel/electricity for travel?
- Ability to support more clients. Can you actually conduct four or five virtual client meetings in a day in when you might only have been able to have two physical meetings?
- Fewer client meeting rooms needed by firm
- How could you better use the space liberated?
- Consider turning a meeting room into a number of small video booths
- Easier compliance (ability to record audio and/or video)
- Easier to generate meeting notes (many systems will give you a transcript of the discussion)
- Can you process business faster by using digital signatures as part of the Virtual Meeting process?
When using more sophisticated systems (those designed for financial services):
- The ability to understand where clients are getting stuck on your website
- Being able to co-browse and help them complete processes
- Increased conversion rates for enquiries