As technology continues to advance, access to financial products becomes far less restrictive as the costs associated with products decrease. Advisers are continually faced with validating the cost of their services and Client portals can provide firms with a tool that can assist with delivering a better all round service.
As with all good client portals, moneyinfo provides what could be considered as hygiene factors. What separates them from the rest is the data consume and in return provide to users via the portal.
The standalone portal provides 24/7 access to the client’s financial products such as investments, savings, pensions, property, banking, mortgages, credit cards and insurance. The portal also includes a banking aggregation via an integration with Yodlee.
Moneyinfo can be accessed via mobile, tablet and laptops either by the web or customised company branded applications that are available from both the iOS and Google play store.
The tools integration capabilities are extensive. The portal provides customers with access to up to date valuation of their property via the land registry database and approximately 300 price indices from different areas of the UK to automatically which shows the purchase price, date and current value.
Clients are also able to pull through valuation of assets which accuracy indicated as well as the ability to store important dates via the Financial events calculator and store important documents securely.
“Moneyinfo goes above and beyond what traditional client portals provide. Clients are provided with a number of different data streams which help make managing money much easier.”
- The client portal provides 24/7 access to client’s financial products such as investments, savings, pensions, property, banking, mortgages, credit cards and insurance.
- Documents can also be signed electronically using DocuSign™
- For property, MoneyInfo can pull data from the land registry and approximately 300 price indices from different areas of the UK to automatically show the purchase price, date and current value.
- Clients can upload documents and elect to not share them with their adviser and a specific “in case of emergencies” folder is provided for important documents such as car, home or other insurances that might need to be accessed urgently on the go.
- The Financial events calendar helps users to tracks certain financial events such as re-mortgage, MOT checks, Car insurance renewals etc.
- Provide the ability to fully white-label moneyinfo, including dedicated apps in both the Google Play and Apple Stores.
- Provide two-way integrations with more back office providers.